Collins Max3 Bulk TWK1396
The Collins Max3 Bulk TWK1396 is a water/solvent-based pigment ink that prints on non-porous aggressive, difficult substrates including tyvek, PVC, aqueous and plastic cards. This Collins Max3 Bulk TWK1396 ink is fast drying and generates a quality image that is smudge resistant on a variety of media.
Collins Max3 Bulk TWK1396 Specifications:
- Shelf life: 12 months
- The Collins Max3 Bulk TWK1396 has a decap time of 2 hours
- Operating conditions: 10ºC to 40ºC
- Storage temperature: 10ºC to 30ºC
Handling and Storage:
- When cleaning the Collins Max3 Bulk TWK1396 use a damp Low Lint or Lint Free Cloth, wipe carefully to ensure not to scratch the cartridge
- If cartridge is left for one day or less, the cartridge can be left in the machine and just wiped and purged before next use, if left longer than a day the cartridge will need to be removed from the machine and a Cartridge Clip be placed over the head - again wipe and purge before next use.
- To prevent cartridges from drying out store them in an airtight container with a damp cloth.