HP 4500 Black Pigment QD Cartridge - Q7456A
HP Q7456A is a rich, pigmented black ink providing great image quality on a broad set of porous substrates. High optical density, long decap time and water resistance make this ink perfect for both intermittent printing and high-volume applications. It produces excellent readability for barcodes, package coding and mailing applications.
HP Bulk Inks are an advanced, robust solution for high-volume print applications. Designed to work with the HP Bulk Ink Delivery System, these inks offer superior print quality and low cost per copy with very low user intervention.
HP Bulk Inks combine all the great features of HP's proven inks with a robust, flexible ink delivery system designed to meet the needs of high-volume commercial print.
- Choose from a variety of ink types and colours that deliver economical results in a convenient, no-mess package.
- Print heads and ink cartridges can be changed independently, for lower replacement cost and more efficient production runs.
- Ergonomic design enables quick, simple, and reliable replacement.
- Bulk ink cartridges mean fewer operator interventions and an end to messy ink handling and disposal.
- Produces high-quality, light-fast and water-resistant, sharp, crisp output.
- Ink compatible with porous media such as corrugate, prevents bleeding and streaking.
- Shelf life: 24 months
The English version of the Safety Datasheet for this product is in the Technical Information Tab.
For SDS in other languages, please follow this link to HP SPS' sustainability page.