Plug & Print HP Industrial Inkjet System
Based around HP Print technology, the print system combines high resolution print quality with sophisticated line control and database handling for applications from simple numbering, 8 line addressing, through to fully stitched images at affordable entry prices.
Aimed at the printer who already has a product transport systems - Vacuum Table, Conveyor or Web - this 'All You Need to Print' kit is configured to allow you to add variable data to your products for applications such as Addressing, Numbering or Marketing messaging.Included in the Kit are:
- 1 x 38mm High Resolution HP printhead
- Cable Harness including shaft encoder and print trigger
- Power Supply
- 600mm Crossbar mount and variable position carriage
- Controller Software on USB Key for installation on customer provided Windows 10 PC
- Printhead ski
The 38mm printband is configured as 3 cartridge slots in a single printhead, this can be easily upgraded to a 50mm printband with the addition of the single cartridge slot 'Afterburner', see product options.
The Interface Software is comprehensive, simple to install and easy to use. It prints from flatfile databases for addressing & numbering, or can be set up for self-generated number sequences for numbering or barcoding. The range of barcode fonts available is comprehensive and includes Royal Mail approved MAILMARK barcodes.
All you need to do is add your own PC or laptop (see specification document below); load the easy to use User Interface software onto an existing PC with a network connection and you are ready to provide high quality inkjet addressing to your customer base - no problem.
Based around HP Print technology the print system combines high resolution print quality with sophisticated line control and database handling for applications from simple 8 line addressing, through to fully stitched images at affordable entry prices.
- Print Width: 38mm (50mm with addition of optional 'Afterburner')
- Modular design 38mm jet.engine
Length of Print:
- 600 dpi = 1524mm
- 300 dpi = 3048mm
- 200 dpi = 4572mm
- 150 dpi = 6096mm
- Print Gap = 6mm (base technology)
- All twenty-four Windows Unicode languages
- Dynamic and fixed text
- Dynamic and fixed bitmaps
- Integrated bar code support for over 80 linear and 2D barcodes with complete control over ratios, bar width and other aspects to provide high quality codes on any media.
- Time/Date Stamp
- Print from PDF
Print Resolutions and Speeds
- 600 x 600 dpi at, 0.7 M/S
- 600 x 300 dpi at 1.3 M/S
- 600 x 200 dpi at 2.1 M/S
- 600 x 150 dpi at 2.8 M/S
The controller is based on Windows 10 and provides the solution for most requirements in ink jet addressing, in-line personalisation, and machine control.
- Any PC with up to date Processor, Hard Drive and RAM Specification
- Windows 10 or Windows 7 (run in administrator mode)
- Wired Ethernet network connection for communication with printer
- Separate WiFi or wired network connection to integrate with company network for file transfer etc.. is recommended