Collins Data Black TWK1966H Bulk
The Collins Data Black Bulk TWK1966H ink is dye-based and is formulated to print on pharmaceutical boxes. It gives you a high quality, scannable image that has a fast dry time on regular and coated substrates. This Collins Data Black Bulk TWK1966H ink provides adequate decap time and is a low maintenance solution.
- The Collins Data Black Bulk TWK1966H ink is targeted at matte, glossy paper and corrugated style substrates
- Dark image
- Shelf life: 12 months
- The Collins Data Black Bulk TWK1966H runs in Bulk Supply Station
- Operating conditions: 10ºC to 40ºC
- Storage temperature: 10ºC to 30ºC
Collins Data Black Bulk TWK1966H Storage and Maintenance:
- When cleaning the print head use a low lint or lint free cloth to do so, wipe carefully so not to scratch the print head
- If cartridges are left for less than a day they can be left in the machine and wiped and purged before they are next used.
- For more than a day left the cartridges will need to be removed and a cartridge clip be placed over the head - then wiped and purged before their next use.
- Store your cartridges in an airtight container with a damp cloth to prevent the ink cartridges from drying out.