HP Fast Dry Ink - C6195A
The C6195A Fast Dry Black print cartridge contains water-resistant, pigment-based ink that generates outstanding results at high speeds on porous materials. C6195A Fast Dry ink dries in less than one second on porous media. The HP Fast Dry print cartridge is designed to print 600 dots per inch for use in applications where high-quality output is needed. Non-contact, drop-on-demand inkjet technology delivers reliable, quiet printing. HP have specially manufactured this technology to be used in industrial printing markets.
- Buy 80 for £23.53 each and save 2.5%
- Buy 160 for £23.29 each and save 3.5%
- Buy 240 for £22.93 each and save 5%
- Fast printing on porous media, without heating or drying
- Produces crisp, dark black text with high optical density
- Print cartridges are fast-drying and water-resistant preventing bleeding or streaking
- The print cartridge can be snapped in and out for easy replacement, supporting high print quality and reducing maintenance costs.
- Shelf life: 24 months
We also offer quantity discounts, if you are interested in purchasing bulk quantities of the Fast Dry Black Ink and would like to find out if you qualify for a discount break please feel free to contact us.
The English version of the Safety Datasheet for this product is in the Technical Information Tab.
For SDS in other languages, please follow this link to HP SPS' sustainability page.