HP 1918 Dye Based Black - Q2344A
HP designed the HP 1918 Dye-based black ink cartridge to support intermittent industrial printing on a wide variety of substrates; coated and uncoated papers, labels and speciality media. This dye-based ink penetrates the surface of the substrate, generating clear, crisp results, without smearing or transfer, perfect for the packaging industry and other markets that need consistently strong results. On coated substrates such as photo papers, this dye-based ink enhances the glossiness of the medium.
- Buy 80 for £26.19 each and save 2.5%
- Buy 160 for £25.92 each and save 3.5%
- Buy 240 for £25.51 each and save 5%
- Longer decap reduces unnecessary servicing requirements between print jobs guaranteeing consistent, high-quality results.
- An adaptable printing ink which prints on a wide range of substrates giving users a wider variety of media choices
- HP 1918 Dye-based Black ink - Q2344A ink can be used on top of many types of offset inks, in knockout areas, on porous packaging materials and on ink-receptive coverings.
- DOD technology makes optimum use of ink supplied in the cartridge.
- Less prone to drying out between prints.
- Instant start up, almost eradicating the requirement to clean the printhead between jobs,
- This ink cartridge is water-based, not solvent-based - so, no added hassle of additional ventilation, special chemical cleaners or extra cost of trained technicians who can deal with solvents
The HP 1918 black print cartridge is compatible with all addressing machine that use HP 45A technology. Daemon Print Supplies also offer quantity discounts.
The English version of the Safety Datasheet for this product is in the Technical Information Tab.
For SDS in other languages, please follow this link to HP SPS' sustainability page.