Glue Dots for Dot Shot™ Pro
Glue Dots for the Dot Shot™ Pro:
There are a wide range of Dot options for the Dot Shot™ Pro meaning one gun can be used for a wide range of jobs just by swapping dot rolls in and out. The Dot Shot™ Pro Glue Dot Applicator and associated Dot Shot™ Pro Rolls make short work of a variety of jobs in a variety of industries. Whether you are into packaging, printing and bindery, manufacturing, mail and fulfillment or just general material handling, the Dot Shot™ Pro Glue Dot Applicator is a flexible, robust and safe answer to applying adhesive dots.
These 6mm or 12mm low profile dots are available in either removable or permanent adhesives.
- 6mm dot size, 4000 dots per roll, 6 rolls per pack OR
- 12mm dot size, 1500 dots per roll, 8 rolls per pack
Benefits of the Dot Shot™ Pro
- The Dot Shot™ Pro Glue Dot Applicator makes long jobs quick and clean, reducing excess costs and enhancing productivity.
- Triggerless and Safe - no sharp edges or cutters
- As the gun doesn't require electricity, it's light and portable and safer than hot glue guns
- Lays individual adhesive dots or a continuous row on many surfaces
Glue Dots are compliant with FDA standards for use food related applications, for SDS, compiance, Regulatory and FDA Statement documents, please see attachments.
|Dot Shot™ Pro Glue Dot Applicator.pdf||Dot Shot™ Pro Glue Dot Applicator (PDF)||456.3 KB||Download|