General IQ990 Heatless
- Buy 50 for £48.19 £40.16 each and save 3%
General IQ990 Heatless Ink
The General IQ990 Heatless Ink, is part of Generals' Heatless ink family. The Heatless Ink family was developed by General to provide you with the opportunity to print on non-porous materials without using a heater. This Ink has a great de-cap time of more than an hour in some environments, it’s capable of drying within 2 - 3 seconds after printed and it features high water fastness.
The General IQ990 Heatless Ink is delivered in HPs new 45si cartridges which deliver a bigger ink drop making prints extremely black, sharp and legible.
This ink is made on the same production line as and is therefore identical to the following OEM inks:
- Inc.Jet Jet Fuel Solvent X
- ITS 16S (Identification Technologies Scotland)
- Varnish Overcoat
- Clay Coated materials
- Aqueous Acrylic Resin Coatings
- OPP - oriented Polypropylene
- This ink is fast drying and doesn't require a heater and is perfect for the blister pharmaceutical packaging industry
- Long light fastness - ink won't fade
- Heat resistant - ink won't fade or change colour in blister process