- Buy 50 for £29.23 each and save 3%
General IQ2392A Black Ink
The General IQ2392A Black Ink is a pigment, solvent, black ink that produces outstanding quality results. With HP's thermal inkjet technology, this mild solvent black Ink enables printing on a vast range of semi-porous substrates, such as: glossy substrates and aqueous acrylic overcoated media. Previously known as HP Q2392A, General IQ2392A is now made by General Ink Co. and is identical in formulation and performance.
This General IQ2392A Black Ink provides consistent print results on a wide range of media, including aqueous overcoated and other glossy substrates, making it a product your business can rely upon.
- Prints on a wide variety of substrates
- Durable and rub resistant print results, ideal for high volume production environments
- Excellent barcode readability
- High optical density
- Easily replaceable and self-contained cartridges
- Improve barcode readability rates
- Ideal for high-volume production
- General IQ2392A Black Ink is for coated and over coated glossy substrates, such as aqueous acrylic over coated media
- Also for un-coated papers, labels and speciality media
- Mail addressing
- Product identification coding and marking