Collins Complete Bulk
Collins Complete Bulk is an ink that is a hybrid of dye/pigment and is manufactured to print on both coated and non-coated substrates. This Collins Complete Bulk ink will dry quickly and give good permanence on coated socks, whilst maintaining excellent print quality and a dark image on non-coated stocks.
- Heads up technology enables the print cartridge to start up after long periods of down time without wiping, reducing the required operator maintenance.
- Shelf life: 24 months
Cartridge Maintenance and Handling:
- Clean the prin thead using a lint free cloth moistened with de-ionized water
- Wipe carefully across tip of long edge with the print head facing downwards
- Do not use force when wiping or use a dry cloth to the clean the print head as this will cause scratching
- Do not use a lint cloth as this may clog up the nozzles
- To prevent cartridges from drying out store them in an airtight container with a damp cloth
- Less than 1 day down - print cartridges can be left in the machine and they are to be wiped and purged before their next use
- More than 1 day down - print cartridges are to be removed from the machine and place a capping clip over the head. Purge and wipe before next use.