Collins Bear Ink TSK2039
Collins Bear Ink TSK2039 is a solvent-based black ink that performs well on most difficult substrates such as UV coatings and plastics. The Collins Bear ink TSK2039 does not require a UV curing lamp, and most often, does not need a conventional IR dryer.
Please be aware that Collins Bear Ink TSK2039 is classified as 'HazChem' for shipment and shipping is via Road only and may take additional time to be delivered.
- Buy 12 for £32.68 each and save 2%
- Buy 24 for £32.35 each and save 3%
- Buy 72 for £31.68 each and save 5%
- Buy 144 for £31.02 each and save 7%
- Buy 240 for £30.02 each and save 10%
- The Collins Bear ink TSK2039 is a solvent-based ink that prints on substrates such as - plastic wrap, foils, varnishes and UV coated materials
- Used where very fast dry time is required
- The Collins Bear ink TSK2039 is a fast drying ink producing a quality image that is wet rub resistant on a range of media
- Collins Bear ink TSK2039 shelf life: 12 months
- When storing, cartridges will need to be removed, a capping clip placed over the head and wiped again and purged before its next use.
Collins has recently introduced a new solvent ink, which has improved performance over TSK2039 Bear, if you would like to trial this ink please go to the TSK250003 Sirius Black product page to order a cartridge at a trial price.
HP Thermal Inkjet 45 Si Cartridge
Solvent Based Ink
< 1 Mins
Firing Voltage: 7.6V
Pulse Width: 1.80us
18 months from fill date
No dryer necessary
10°C~40°C (50F ~ 104F)
10°C~30°C (50F ~ 86F)
Wipe with dry lint-free cloth
Do not clean with water