SIHL TriSolv PostArt Paper Plus 130 Satin
The SIHL TriSolv Poster Paper Plus 130 Satin is a FSC certified multi-layer coated weather and water resistant bright white paper with a satin finish specifically developed for solvent latex and UV curable inks. Prints impress with high colour brilliance and good image definition. The material possesses quick ink drying properties and good flatness. SIHL TriSolv Poster Paper Plus 130 Satin 130 qualifies for outdoor billboard applications and displays good resistance to scratches and very good folding endurance.
130 SIHL TriSolv Poster Paper Plus 130 Satin is available in widths of 42”, 54”, 60” and 63"(1067mm, 1372mm, 1524mm, 1600mm), 61m long.
- Excellent colour brilliance
- Water-repellent surface
- Very good folding endurance
- FSC® certified
- Environmentally friendly
Outdoor/Retail & Signage
Width / Size / Capacity:
36in/914mm, 42in/1067mm, 50in/1270mm, 54in/1372mm, 60in/1524mm, 63in/1600mm and 64in/1620mm
Latex, Solvent and Eco-Solvent, UV Curable
Latex, Solvent and Eco Solvent, UV Curable
This media will be fit for purpose and free of manufacturing defects 90 days from date of purchase.
- Please note when printing with any of the 300 and 500 series HP Latex printer, to print roll to roll!
- The ink amounts must be adjusted to the paper. Please reduce the single colours cyan, magenta, yellow and black (ink restrictions) and lower the maximum amount of ink (ink limt). This will help your costs on inks and improve your drying performance.
- Please follow the recommondations of the printer and ink manufacturer. The temperature for preheating and drying the media should be checked previously to make sure you achieve desired results.
- Pasting application: After wetting the paper should be kept in a plastic box in order to wet the paper sufficiently. We recommend keeping the TriSolv Paper wet for at least eight hours. Longer periods of time don’t have any negative impact on the paper. The user is responsible for appropriate microbiological precautions.
- In the event that the paper is exposed to severe climatic conditions, or if it needs to be used for a longer period of time, lamination is recommended. It is advisable to protect the edges and corners if the billboard hoarding is regularly cleaned.
- To maintain the high quality of the paper, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30 – 65 % relative humidity and temperatures of 10 – 30°C (50 – 86 °F).
- Latex / IR hardening ink is not fully water-resistant.