SIHL TriSolv PrimeArt Paper 200 Glossy
The Sihl 3686 TriSolv PrimeArt Paper 200 Glossy is a premium FSC certified multi-layer coated weather and water resistant bright white paper with a glossy finish specifically developed for solvent latex and UV curable inks. The photorealistic prints impress with high colour brilliance and very good image definition. The material dries quickly even with high ink densities and displays good flatness. Sihl 3686 TriSolv PrimeArt Paper 200 Glossy qualifies for outdoor billboard applications and displays very good resistance to scratches. The weight of 200 g/m² lends the material high opacity and stiffness and thus enables optimum handling.
195 gsm Sihl 3686 TriSolv PrimeArt Paper 200 Glossy is available in widths of 36”, 42”, 50", 54”, 60”, 63" and 64" (914mm, 1067mm, 1270mm, 1372mm, 1524mm, 1600mm and 1620mm), 50m long.
- Excellent colour brilliance
- Photorealistic posters
- Water-repellent surface
- High stiffness and rigidity
- High scratch resistance
- FSC® certified
- Environmentally friendly
Outdoor/Retail & Signage
Width / Size / Capacity:
36in/914mm, 42in/1067mm, 50in/1270mm, 54in/1372mm, 60in/1524mm, 63in/1600mm and 64in/1620mm x 50m
Latex, Solvent and Eco-Solvent, UV Curable
Latex, Solvent and Eco Solvent, UV Curable
This media will be fit for purpose and free of manufacturing defects 90 days from date of purchase.
- Please note when printing with any of the 300 and 500 series HP Latex printer, to print roll to roll!
- The ink amounts must be adjusted to the paper. Please reduce the single colours cyan, magenta, yellow and black (ink restrictions) and lower the maximum amount of ink (ink limt). This will help your costs on inks and improve your drying performance.
- Please follow the recommondations of the printer and ink manufacturer. The temperature for preheating and drying the media should be checked previously to make sure you achieve desired results.
- Pasting application: After wetting the paper should be kept in a plastic box in order to wet the paper sufficiently. We recommend keeping the TriSolv Paper wet for at least eight hours. Longer periods of time don’t have any negative impact on the paper. The user is responsible for appropriate microbiological precautions.
- In the event that the paper is exposed to severe climatic conditions, or if it needs to be used for a longer period of time, lamination is recommended. It is advisable to protect the edges and corners if the billboard hoarding is regularly cleaned.
- To maintain the high quality of the paper, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30 – 65 % relative humidity and temperatures of 10 – 30°C (50 – 86 °F).
- Latex / IR hardening ink is not fully water-resistant.