HP 4500 Black Pigment QD Bulk - Q7457A
HP Q7457A uses a rich, pigmented black ink to deliver optimal image quality on a broad set of porous substrates. High-quality optical density, a long decap time, and water resistance make this ink perfect for both intermittent printing and high-volume applications. It produces excellent readability for barcodes, package coding, and mailing applications.
HP Bulk Inks are an advanced, robust solution for high-volume print applications. Designed to work with the flexible HP Bulk Ink Delivery System, these inks offer superior print quality and low cost per copy with very low user intervention.
HP Bulk Inks combine all the great features of HP's proven inks with a robust and flexible ink delivery system.
- End users can choose from a variety of ink types that offer more versatility and deliver economical results in a no-mess package.
- Print heads and ink cartridges can be changed independently, for lower replacement costs and more efficient production runs.
- Superior ergonomic design enables quick, simple, and reliable replacement.
- Bulk ink cartridges mean fewer operator interventions and an end to messy handling and disposal procedures.
- Produces high-quality, light-fast and water-resistant, sharp, crisp output.
- Ink compatibility with porous media, such as corrugate, prevents bleeding and streaking.
- Shelf life: 24 months
The English version of the Safety Datasheet for this product is in the Technical Information Tab.
For SDS in other languages, please follow this link to HP SPS' sustainability page.