- Create your own design, or simply import JPG, PNG, SVG, or DXF files.
- Use FLUX Studio to set up cut/engrave layers, adjust power levels, and set speeds.
- Preview the work area to see what the finished task will look like.
- Press start and, with a push of a button, Beambox will bring your ideas to life!
*Use the mobile app, BeamCam, for an even easier creative process.
Difference between the Beambox and Beambox Pro
The Beambox model uses a 40-watt laser tube and comes in a convenient size. It’s perfect for your home and creative use. The Pro model uses a high powered 50-watt laser tube and offers a spacious work area. It is designed for shared or all-day use. It’s perfect for business, school, makerspace, and more.
What is Beambox?
Beambox is a powerful laser cutter and engraver that lets you shape, cut, and engrave on materials like wood, leather, acrylic, and cardboard. Beambox’s innovative design makes it intuitive and simple, allowing you to use laser technology without all the fuss at an accessible price. Beambox ships with FLUX Studio, our user-friendly yet powerful software that allows you to take full creative control. Beambox gives you everything you need to free your inner artist and bring your ideas to life.
- Machine Dimensions: 25 x 83 x 67 cm
- Weight: 40 kg
- Work Area: 400 x 375 mm
- Camera Preview Area: 40 x 36 cm
- Work Area Depth: 8 cm Borderless Mode Work Area: - (Only for Beamo)
- Power: AC 110V / 220V
- Touch Panel: 1024 x 600 LCD
- Camera: HD
- CMOS I / O: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Laser Spec: 40 W CO2 Laser
- Laser Wavelength: 10640 nm
- Laser Moving Speed: 0 ~ 300 mm/s
- Laser Cutting Thickness: 0 - 10 mm (varies by material)
- Laser Maximum Material Height: -
- Software Mode: Vector / Graphic (monochrome, gray scale)
- Software Operating System: Windows / macOSX / Linux
- Software File Type: JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF