Beambox is the smartest desktop laser cutter & engraver made for your ideas. Equipped with the powerful CO2 laser, Beambox can cut and engrave on organic materials and even engrave on selected metal. With its revolutionary design and intuitive user interface, you’re just steps away from the fun of making amazing things.
*Use the mobile app, BeamCam, for an even easier creative process.
Beambox vs Beambox Pro
Flux created 2 models. The Beambox and Beambox Pro. The Beambox model uses a 40-watt laser tube and comes in a convenient size. It’s perfect for your home and creative use. The Pro model uses a high powered 50-watt laser tube and offers a spacious work area. It is designed for shared or all-day use. It’s perfect for business, school, makerspace, and more.
Flux have implemented many precautions to make sure that user safety is a priority
- Full enclosure: The work area is fully contained, protecting you from the laser light.
- Smart lid sensor: The machine automatically pauses if the lid is opened during a task.
- Emergency power switch: Though very unlikely, if an emergency occurs, users can shut down the machine immediately with a single switch.
- Compact water cooling system: Closed-loop liquid cooling system that pauses the task if the temperature gets too high.
- Integrated ventilation system: The ventilation fan produces 340CMH (200 CFM), helping to prevent fires while extracting smoke and fumes.
|Dimensions:||250 x 1030 x 670 mm|
|Work Area:||60 x 37.5 cm|
|Camera Preview Area:||60 x 36 cm|
|Work Area Depth:||8 cm|
|Borderless Mode Work Area:||- (Only for Beamo)|
|Power:||AC 110V / 220V|
|Touch Panel:||1024 x 600 LCD|
|I / O:||Wi-Fi / Ethernet||Laser Spec:||50 W CO2 Laser|
|Laser Wavelength:||10640 nm|
|Laser Moving Speed:||0 ~ 300 mm/s|
|Laser Cutting Thickness:||0 - 12 mm (varies by material)|
|Laser Maximum Material Height:||-|
|Software Mode:||Vector / Graphic (monochrome, gray scale)|
|Software Operating System:||Windows / macOSX / Linux|
|Software File Type:||JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF|