The HP Designjet T730 and T830 multifunction wide format plotters are part of HP's new generation printer family. Designed for easy connectivity, high throughput and printed sheets up to A1 in multi option versions. The ink range for the T730 & T830 printers are the HP 728 family of inks in 40ml, 130ml or 300ml.
The HP 728 ink series range consists of Matte Black (69ml or 300ml), cyan, magenta and yellow (40ml, 130ml or 300ml) plus a Printhead Replacement Kit (No. 729).
- Choose from 40ml to 300ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume, large supplies can reduce interventions
- Cartridges are chipped to ensure that ink management is fast, efficient and secure
- Communicate with precision—produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi
- Print without interruption— Original HP ink cartridges up to 300 ml
- HP Designjet T730 Printer Series Technical and Consumables Reference Document (PDF)
- HP Designjet T830 multiFunction Printer Series Technical and Consumables Reference Document (PDF)