Canon iPF6300 & 6350
The Canon iPF6300 & 6350 series plotters use the PFI-106 (130ml) family of inks, plus the PF-05 printhead and MC-16 maintenance cartridge. The iPF6300 & 6350 plotters print roll and sheet up to 24" wide.
The ink range consists of 12 colours in 130ml cartridges, plus 1 replacement printhead and maintenance cartridge.
We also offer high quality compatible PFI-106 ink cartridges for the Canon iPF6300 and 6350 range. These inks come in 130ml cartridges and match OEM quality and performance, they are Plug & Play so you don't have to either flush your machine or adjust the colour profiles you are already running.
Important Canon PFI-105 Update
The Canon PFI-105 ink cartridges have been replaced with the new Canon PFI-106 ink cartridges.
- Print on a wide variety of media, including: glossy, art, matte and signage
- Produce long lasting and high quality printers with these large format plotters
- Able to produce precise text and fine lines
- Colours include deeper dark tones and sharper blacks
- Perfect for the photography and production markets