Canon iPF500 & 510
The Canon iPF500 & 510 series plotters use the PFI-102 (130ml) family of inks, plus the PF-03 printhead and MC-08 maintenance cartridge. The iPF500 & 510 plotters print roll and sheet up to 17" wide.
The ink range consists of 5 colours in 130ml cartridges, plus 1 replacement printhead and maintenance cartridge.
In addition, we offer high quality compatible PFI-102 ink cartridges for the Canon iPF500 and 510 range. These inks come in 130ml cartridges and match OEM quality and performance, they are Plug & Play so you don't have to either flush your machine or adjust the colour profiles you are already running.
- A reliable plotter formulated by Canon to provide consistent and high quality results
- Simple and fast to use
- Easily installed for your convenience
- Designed for the CAD, GIS, poster and print market
- Consistent, quality results and prints on a wide range of media including: film, photographic paper, proofing paper, fine art printing material and many more
- Canon iPF500 Technical and Consumables Reference Document (PDF)
- Canon iPF510 Technical and Consumables Reference Document (PDF)